We provide representation for insurers, their insureds, and uninsured individuals when they are named as parties to a lawsuit.
Our insurance defence practice group handles the following types of claims:
- Motor vehicle litigation (tort, accident benefits)
- Occupiers’ liability
- Tavern liability
- Professional liability
- Product liability
- Policy interpretation – residential / CGL / Builders’ Risk
- Coverage opinions
- Duty to Defend Applications
- Property damage claims
- Appraisals under the Insurance Act
In addition, our firm provides the following services:
- Examinations Under Oath
- Fraud/SIU investigations.
We provide representation for individuals who have been sued, but for various reasons do not have insurance or have been excluded from coverage.
If you’ve been sued and require a defence, please contact us to discuss a potential retainer.